Discover Everything Zilker Park Has to Offer
Spanning 350 acres right in the center of Austin, Zilker Park is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. From famous festivals to popular swimming holes and science centers, it offers something for everyone.
Enjoy the Best of Austin at Zilker Park
- Lady Bird Lake:Lady Bird Lake is a magnet for Austin outdoor enthusiasts. You can take to the water with a canoe, kayak, or stand-up paddle board, or you can jog, run, walk, or cycle around the Lady Bird Hike and Bike Trail.
- Barton Springs Pool: Always a good shout when the sun is beating down its hardest, Barton Springs Pool is a wonderful place to cool off. You can swim, relax, socialize, and get a break from the summer heat.
- Austin City Limits: One of the most popular events in Texas, the Austin City Limits (ACL) Music Festival presents more than 150 acts over 3 glorious days of music. Acts cover almost every genre you can imagine, including hip-hop, rock, electro, country, folk, and indie.
- Blues On The Green: If you missed ACL, try turning up to Zilker Park for the annual Blues On The Green concert series. It’s completely free, and previous acts have included Ben Kweller, Gary Clark Jr., Old 97’s, Los Lonely Boys, and Bob Schneider.
- Zilker Botanical Garden: Find Zilker Botanical Garden just south of Lady Bird Lake for rose gardens bursting into bloom and Japanese gardens that feature streams, waterfalls, and Koi ponds. Check out recreations of dinosaur habitats at The Hartman Prehistoric Garden.
- Austin Nature and Science Center: Feel like exercising your mind as well as stretching your legs? Try the Austin Nature and Science Center for hands-on education and nature exhibits. It’s a popular choice for young children thanks to the Dino Pit, an outdoor paleontology exhibit.
Nyle Maxwell CDJR is Always Ready to Point You Towards the Best of Austin
Whether you’re looking for the best restaurants or interested in a day on the water, our team will be only too happy to help you find what you’re looking for. To find out more, simply contact us today.