How Much Does the RAM 1500 Weigh?
Wondering “How much does the RAM 1500 weigh?” The 2021 RAM 1500 weight is anywhere from 4,778 to 6,396 pounds unloaded and if you’re looking at the gross vehicle weight rating, it is anywhere from 6,010 to 7,800 pounds. Let’s dig into the exact numbers below with Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more about the RAM 1500 weight today! Then, browse our inventory for a new RAM truck for your Round Rock worksite or personal truck.
Curb Weight vs. GVWR
GVWR is the maximum weight that a vehicle can hold, including the passengers and content. However, curb weight doesn’t include passengers, other equipment, or even towing weight. So how much does the RAM 1500 weigh by itself? It weighs anywhere from 4,779 to 6.396 pounds.
If you are wondering about tongue weight, it is not the same as towing capacity. Tongue weight is how much weight the trailer can put on the hitch itself. The tongue weight for a Class IV Ram 1500 tow hitch is 1,110-pounds.
2021 RAM 1500 Curb Weight By Trim
The RAM 1500 is tough as steel and can tow up to an impressive amount. Its curb weight for every trim level also knocks it out of the park. Take a look below:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman — Between 4,778 pounds and 5,106 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE — 4,768 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn — Between 4,792 pounds and 5,137 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie — Between 4,899 pounds and 5,248 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel — Between 5,096 pounds and 5,314 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn — Between 5,192 pounds and 5,387 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited — Between 5,345 pounds and 5,568 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 TRX — 6,396 pounds
2021 RAM 1500 GVWR By Trim
Now, let’s take a look at the GVWR as a part of the RAM 1500 weight below:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman — Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE — 6,010 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn — Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie — Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel — Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn — 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited — 6,900 pounds to 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 TRX — 7,800 pounds
These numbers vary depending on if you have a crew or quad cab and depending on the bed length you opt for your next Cedar Park truck.
Discover More About the RAM 1500 Weight at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Contact us to learn more about this new RAM truck or compare among RAM truck models to see which one is right for your needs in Georgetown. You can also come by our Austin location to test drive it to make sure it is the exact truck you’re looking for. Let our team at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram help you find the truck of your dreams!
More from Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Are you thinking of getting a new Jeep Gladiator near Georgetown? Then, you might be wondering how big it is and if it can fit perfectly in your garage. Let the team at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram run through the 2021 Jeep Gladiator dimensions below, so you will have a better idea of how big this truck…
Is a Jeep even a Jeep without the tough-as-steel capability? The 2021 Jeep Gladiator brings the Jeep brand’s top-of-the-line design and performance to Round Rock roads. Let’s open the hood and take a closer look at the Jeep Gladiator engine to inspect its specs in detail, including its mpg ratings. Keep on reading to find out…
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the most sought-after SUVs in Austin! The most awarded SUV is now available with three rows and even more passenger and cargo room than ever before. However, the most impressive feature is the Jeep Grand Cherokee L MPG, as it leads its class in both power…