How Much Can a RAM 1500 Tow?
The RAM 1500 towing capacity sets the standard for top-of-the-line on and off-road performance. Our new RAM 1500 inventory has the perfect RAM for your heavy-duty lifestyle. The RAM 1500 maxes out it’s towing capacity at a hefty 12,750 pounds and sports an impressive gas mileage to make sure you’ll be able to handle anything the Round Rock roads will throw your way. With five different engine options, here is how the RAM 1500 towing capacity ranges by engine.
RAM 1500 Towing Capacity by Engine
3.0L Ecodiesel V6 Engine:
- 480 lb-ft of torque
- 260 hp
- 21 mpg city / 29 mpg highway
- 9,860 pounds of towing capacity
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine:
- 269 lb-ft of torque
- 305 hp
- 16 mpg city / 23 mpg highway
- 7,430 pounds of towing capacity
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine With Etorque:
- 269 hp
- 305 hp
- 20 mpg city / 25 mpg highway
- 7,710 pounds of towing capacity
5.7L Hemi V8 Engine:
- 410 lb-ft of torque
- 395 hp
- 15 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
- 11,610 pounds of towing capacity
5.7L Hemi V8 Engine With Etorque:
- 410 lb-ft of torque
- 395 hp
- 17 mpg city / 23 mpg highway
- 12,750 pounds of towing capacity
No matter which engine you choose, the RAM 1500 can tow anything you need to get those Cedar Park jobs done with confidence. Now that you know just how much the RAM 1500 can tow, our finance department will walk you through your financing options to help you buy with confidence.
More RAM 1500 Towing Features
The RAM 1500 towing capacity will help you pull the heavy loads without a hassle on those long Georgetown drives. Check out some of the other sleek towing features to make your payload ride even smoother:
- Multifunction Tailgate: Offering a 60/40 split, this tailgate offers easy access to the truck bed while maintaining stability on the road.
- RAMbox Cargo Management System: The cargo management system offers even more storage room to make sure you don’t forget a thing.
- 115 Volt Outlets: Along with abundant cargo space, the RAM 1500 features outlets with enough power to keep your tools charged. You’ll never need to worry about making it through the long haul.
You can also check out our RAM 1500 trim options to give your RAM truck an even bigger upgrade. See how the 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity and towing features improve upon the 2020 model at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Feel the Power of the RAM 1500 at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Now that you know how much the RAM 1500 can tow, visit Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to browse for your new RAM truck. We’re located in Austin, but you can visit or contact us online from the comfort of your own home. Experience the RAM 1500 towing capacity for yourself! To get a look at one of our heavier RAM models, check out the RAM 2500 towing capacity when you visit us.
More from Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re thinking of upgrading your truck with the new Jeep Gladiator, you are probably wondering how much a new Gladiator is in Austin. This lineup starts at $34,385 MSRP and as you continue to upgrade for more features and capabilities, so does the Jeep Gladiator MSRP. Discover the starting MSRP for every trim below…
Wondering “How much does the RAM 1500 weigh?” The 2021 RAM 1500 weight is anywhere from 4,778 to 6,396 pounds unloaded and if you’re looking at the gross vehicle weight rating, it is anywhere from 6,010 to 7,800 pounds. Let’s dig into the exact numbers below with Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more about the RAM 1500…
It’s no secret that the 2021 RAM 1500 is one of the top-rated and most popular pickup trucks on the market and Round Rock roads. It’s not just an affordably priced truck, but it also provides drivers with an interior that is packed with innovative features for entertainment, connectivity, and towing. The new RAM 1500 dimensions…