2019 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels and Prices
The Cherokee is one of the most versatile SUVs around, so it’s no surprise to find a well-balanced selection of 2019 Jeep Cherokee trim levels designed to meet the needs of every kind of driver. Let’s break down the features of each one to help you decide which is for you.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trim Details
- Latitude, Starting at $25,240: Generously equipped as standard, entry-level 2019 Cherokee technology includes Bluetooth, a rearview camera, new 7-inch touchscreen, and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration. Look to the exterior for 17-inch wheels, heated side mirrors, and automatic xenon headlights. Check the interior for a 60/40-split folding rear seatback, folding front passenger seat, and six-speaker audio system.
- Latitude Plus, Starting at $26,895: Stepping up the Latitude Plus enhances convenience with keyless ignition and push-button start, upgrades comfort with a power adjustable driver’s seat and leather-wrapped steering wheel, and ups infotainment with standard satellite radio and two extra USB ports.
- Altitude, Starting at $27,890: The Altitude is designed to stand out whether you’re opening up the available 270 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque 2.0L turbocharged engine between Round Rock and Cedar Park or attracting glances in Georgetown thanks to blacked-out exterior details.
- Trailhawk, Starting at $33,695: When you need to head off-road, nothing speaks louder than the Trailhawk. Fitted with a 3.2L V6 engine as standard for up to 271 hp and 239 lb-ft of torque, it includes everything from tow hooks to off-road-oriented suspension tuning and a locking rear differential.
- Limited, Starting at $30,750: The Limited delivers a comprehensive selection of comfort and convenience features, including dual-zone climate control, power liftgate, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and universal garage door opener. Further features include leather upholstery, heated front seats, blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, and a 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- High Altitude, Starting at $34,490: The High Altitude 2019 Cherokee trim adds a variety of stunning exterior touches such as a refreshed front fascia, premium LED headlamps, and low-gloss granite crystal exterior details.
- Overland, Starting at $36,495: Truly top-notch, the Overland comes with the 3.2L V6 engine as standard and demands attention thanks to a unique body-colored exterior trim, 18-inch wheels, and cornering lights. The interior features a nine-speaker audio system, GPS navigation, ventilated front seats, and driver-seat memory functions.
Find the Right 2019 Cherokee Price and Trim at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The new 2019 Cherokee is now available at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Contact us today to find out more, or feel free to apply for financing online. For more on the 2019 Jeep lineup, discover all about the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s towing capabilities.
When it comes to off-road performance, the new Jeep Cherokee is proof that big things can come in small packages. Our neighbors in the Round Rock area should keep these things in mind while they learn more about the 2019 Jeep Cherokee’s performance. 2019 Cherokee DetailsNew Cherokee Inventory Standard and Optional Engines and Powertrains A 4×2…
The Cherokee is one of the most versatile SUVs around, so it’s no surprise to find a well-balanced selection of 2019 Jeep Cherokee trim levels designed to meet the needs of every kind of driver. Let’s break down the features of each one to help you decide which is for you. Learn More View Inventory…
With available high gloss Zebrano wood, aluminum accents, and a CommandView Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof casting natural light across them, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee interior immediately impresses with its first-class fittings. Learn More View Inventory 2019 Jeep Cherokee Comfort Features Whether you’re driving from Round Rock to Cedar Park or Georgetown to San Marcos, the 2019 Cherokee sees you…