2019 Dodge Charger Top Speed
Are you located in Round Rock or Cedar Park and looking for a high-performance vehicle? Then feast your eyes on the 2019 Dodge Charger, which, in its most high-end trim, can hit a top speed of over 200 MPH. Want to know even more about the 2019 Dodge Charger’s performance specs? Let the experts at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram walk you through the available engines, horsepower capabilities, and more!
2019 Dodge Charger Engine Specs
The 2019 Dodge Charger comes available in five trims: the SXT, GT, R/T, R/T Scat Pack, and SRT® Hellcat. Let’s take a closer look at each model’s performance specs:
- 2019 Dodge Charger SXT: The base-level model comes with a 3.6L 292-hp V6 24-Valve VVT engine that’s capable of producing 260 lb-ft of torque.
- 2019 Dodge Charger GT: This step-up comes with a slightly more powerful version of the SXT’s engine, capable of 300 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque.
- 2019 Dodge Charger R/T: This Charger configuration comes equipped with the first engine upgrade on this year’s model, which is a 5.7L 370-hp V8 HEMI MDS VVT engine that offers 395 lb-ft of torque.
- 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack: Next up, we have the 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack, which has a 6.4L 470-hp V8 HEMI engine that can crank the torque up to 470 lb-ft.
- 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat: The most powerful Dodge Charger is the Hellcat model, which comes with a 6.2L 707-hp V8 HEMI engine that also makes 650 lb-ft of torque.
2019 Dodge Charger Speed Across Trims
Four out of the five trims of the Dodge Charger come equipped with different engines, which means that each one can hit a different top speed. Let’s see the top speed of each configuration, along with their 0-60 MPH acceleration times:
- 2019 Dodge Charger SXT/GT: These two low-end Dodge Charger models can hit a top speed of 124 MPH, and have a 0-60 acceleration time of 6.40 seconds.
- 2019 Dodge Charger R/T: With its slightly more powerful engine, the Dodge Challenger R/T can make it to 155 MPH, and beats the base trim’s 0-60 time at 5.19 seconds.
- 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack: This powerful Dodge Charger trim can hit up to 187 MPH with a 4.20-second acceleration time.
- 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat: Being the most powerful of the bunch, this Dodge Challenger can make it up to 203 MPH and hit the 0-60 acceleration in an impressive 3.30 seconds.
Find the Dodge Charger for Sale in Austin
Impressed by these performance specs? Why don’t you stop by the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in Austin and find out more about the 2019 Dodge Charger top speed for yourself? Unless you want to see how the Charger compares against the competition—compare it to the Chrysler 300! Contact us with any questions you have, and feel free to schedule a test drive with our available models of the 2019 Dodge Charger. We look forward to seeing you!