2018 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity
The 2018 RAM 2500 is a heavy-duty truck designed to handle even the toughest tasks Cedar Park drivers throw its way. Whether you need the RAM 2500 for the job site or for weekend projects, you can feel confident knowing it offers some of the best towing capabilities in its class. With three engine options and the ability to tow tens of thousands of pounds, the RAM 2500 towing capacity is applauded by drivers and critics alike.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
- If you choose the standard engine, the RAM 2500 delivers 13,890 pounds of towing capacity in addition to a maximum payload capacity of 3,060 pounds.
- Experience a best-in-class max towing capacity of 16,320 pounds with the 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine. Additionally, this configuration provides a 3,990-pound max payload capacity.
- When you need the ultimate in towing capability, choose the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine for a max towing capacity of 17,980 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
- Standard: A 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with Variable Valve Timing is standard on the 2018 RAM 2500. This engine is no slouch with 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- Upgrade: If you decide to upgrade to the 6.4L HEMI® V8, expect a best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: If you prefer a diesel engine, there’s the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6. It generates 370 hp and a whopping 800 lb-ft of torque.
The 2018 RAM 2500 Lets You Tow Confidently
When you opt for the 2018 RAM 2500, you can feel confident that your vehicle will be able to handle challenging towing tasks near Round Rock. The RAM 2500 towing capacity is just the start of what this powerful pickup has to offer. The best way to learn more is with a test drive at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Contact us today if you have any questions.
More from Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Are you in Round Rock or Cedar Park and searching for the right SUV that can suit your towing needs? Take a look at the 2019 Dodge Durango, for sale now at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. The new Dodge Durango is a formidable SUV that not only sports a strong towing capacity but also highlights additional towing and safety features….
Are you searching for the best vegan restaurants in Austin, TX? Well, with the plethora of vegan and vegetarian options available in our great city, the helpful staff at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has decided to help you find the four best vegan restaurants in Austin, TX. Get a glimpse below at some of our favorites, including Next…
Are you located in Round Rock or Cedar Park and looking for a high-performance vehicle? Then feast your eyes on the 2019 Dodge Charger, which, in its most high-end trim, can hit a top speed of over 200 MPH. Want to know even more about the 2019 Dodge Charger’s performance specs? Let the experts at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram walk…