2018 Jeep Renegade Performance Specs and Features
The 2018 Jeep Renegade carries on the Jeep tradition of off-road capabilities and exceptional performance. Explore the engine specs, towing capacity, and off-road features of the Renegade with Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
2018 Renegade Engines and Specs
There are two engines available in the 2018 Jeep Renegade:
- 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo: Delivers 160 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque and an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city and 31 mpg highway.
- 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2: Creates 180 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque and an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway.
The engines of the Renegade are paired with either a 6-speed manual or 9-speed automatic transmission, depending on which trim level you opt for.
Properly equipped with the 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine, the 2018 Renegade offers a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 pounds, making it ideal for towing boats or small trailers for an outdoor getaway near Georgetown.
2018 Renegade 4×4 Capabilities
Upgrade to the iconic off-road performance for which Jeep is known with these available Renegade features:
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: Customize your traction based on road conditions with settings including Auto, Snow, Sand, Mud, and Rock.
- Jeep 4×4 Systems: Switch seamlessly between 2WD and 4WD with the rear axle disconnect with both the Jeep Active Drive and Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 systems.
- Hill Descent Control: This system assists in controlling speed, throttle, and braking when making a descent outside of Cedar Park.
Trail Rated® Badge
A unique feature you won’t find on any other brand of SUV is the Jeep Trail Rated® Badge. The Renegade Trailhawk® trim features this badge, which declares that the configuration has been tested in various performance capacities in challenging conditions, like:
- Maneuverability: Navigate tight trails or busy streets with a 35.3-foot turning diameter.
- Traction: A 20:1 crawl ratio delivers increased traction.
- Water Fording: Extra sealing of the body and electrical components, as well as the placement of the air intake, allow the Renegade to traverse up to 19-inches of water.
- Articulation: The front suspension provides 6.2-inches of travel while the rear suspension provides 7.5-inches of travel.
- Ground Clearance: Clear stumps, debris, or rocks with 8.7-inches of ground clearance.
Drive the 2018 Renegade at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
From its incredible performance to its well-appointed interior, there are plenty of reasons for the 2018 Jeep Renegade to catch your eye. It’s worth your time to drive over to Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from Georgetown and explore it in person. Stop by today!
More About the 2018 Jeep Renegade
The 2018 Jeep Renegade carries on the Jeep tradition of off-road capabilities and exceptional performance. Explore the engine specs, towing capacity, and off-road features of the Renegade with Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. New Renegade Inventory2019 Renegade Trim Levels 2018 Renegade Engines and Specs There are two engines available in the 2018 Jeep Renegade: 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo: Delivers 160…
The 2018 Jeep Renegade is available in six different trims, and among these, two are only available with 4×4 drivetrains. No matter which you choose, you’ll receive plenty of practical, intuitive features and a spacious, flexible cabin. Pricing for the Jeep Renegade trim levels starts at $18,750 MSRP. New Renegade InventoryRenegade Offers 2018 Renegade Pricing…
The 2018 Jeep Renegade is a practical, sporty, and compact SUV, and it’s making a big name for itself in the Round Rock region. Find out what to expect from the 2018 Jeep Renegade Interior before you ever take it for a test drive! New Renegade InventoryContact Us 2018 Renegade Interior Dimensions Most Jeep Renegade dimensions…